Thursday, June 4, 2009

Following

It seems that I always have questions on whether I am following God's will for my life. Also questions pertaining to others on God's will for theirs. The Cowboy church ministry I am semi-involved in, (long story) has asked for prayer because of spiritual attack within the finances and family of the Senior pastor. I received an email stating that their family is experiencing sickness in a strong way. (hospitalization) They have been in financial lack for a bit though. My question is, is this a spiritual attack because they are following the will of God or are they not following the will of God??? Satan doesn't like anything that they are doing so it could easily be said that he is trying to make things difficult for them. On the other hand, if they are not to be going forward with some of the decisions they have made, then it could be they brought the attack on themselves. Sometimes you open doors that you should have left shut. Getting ahead of God isn't a very wise thing to do. Patience is a virtue. Not getting enough information to know how to pray in a situation doesn't help either. I actually feel that they need to go back and shut the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment