Thursday, August 13, 2009

Artfire

Well I thought about disabling my artfire.com account but I decided not to because I can send people there to look at my yarns. Now whether they do or not I don't know but something in me told me to keep on trying! I really need to get some yarn sold and grow a following. I do have one customer and she likes my handspun and knits and crochets beautiful things. She is talking about buying the mohair yarn for a shawl. Selling my wares keeps me inspired to spin and then again the fiber does a good job of that! If anyone would like to see my creations it is on www.artfire.com/users/livingwaterfarm. This will take you to my studio/store.

On another note, I watched a movie called "Coraline" last nite and it was the weirdest movie I had seen so far. I need to watch it again. This evening. I think I missed a lot because it was just so weird. It starts at the beginning and if you don't know what's going on you just get confused.

It has also been quite muddy so no playing with Seven at all this week. I did spend some time with him in the barn just playing friendly with my hands. Rubbing him all over and I could rub even under his tail without him getting tight. That was cool!

1 comment: