Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trusting God

Well, have alot going on in my life. I am studing the bible diligently and meditating on scripture. I have had my understanding enlightened and am finding things in the bible that I had not seen in the context I saw them before. Interesting..... One of the things I have taken to heart is trusting God. I realized I was putting way too much trust in people, their opinions and answers and neglected to ask God about what he thought. So I started trusting in Him and did he open my eyes! In reading scripture and some other books I have seen things that make total sense. In the spiritual realm....

Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Everytime I read my bible something new jumps out at me in a way I've never seen it before. It's almost like I'm reading it for the first time. I also figured how I'm supposed to use my weapons. I need further training in that but train I will.

I've been in Revival this week and I have soaked up alot of truths. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment