Friday, November 5, 2010

Day after Rain

Well, yes it rained yesterday, at least at my house. My horses went mudboggin' and now they are plastered with mud. White horse is trying to be a brown horse. Amanda is on a weekend excursion at Liberty University and has the camera so no photos. Amanda is a senior in high school and colleges love for them to come visit. Liberty is the only college Amanda has picked out so she and her best friend went to scope out the campus. They are having a blast. I really hope she brings back lots of info on scholarships.
I do not have but mud in the pasture so I didn't get to play with Seven yesterday. I have been trying to spend a little time with him each day. I picked feet yesterday, yes muddy feet! It was quite a difference in getting my husband's horse to pick his feet up and for Seven to get his feet up. Seven was quite light but Sadarian was a plug! Sadarian does everything in slow motion. He seems to think about whatever I ask him to do first. He is the Alpha so he is probably trying to see how far he can push me. He doesn't get too far. But he isn't my partner so I don't spend a great deal of time with him. Most of my playing is on Porcupine game and Circle game since I need to sharpen these up to pass Level 1 Online. So a playing I will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment