Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kinda busy...



Been spinning...  (wish my camera took better pictures, "sigh")  guess I will have to re-read the manual.  Working on some alpaca that I have, actually I have 6 alpaca fleeces to process, the black is one of those fleeces but the white is some roving I bought at Sedalia 2 yrs ago.  My goal is by the end of the year to have most of the fleeces processed either by me or by Wooly Knob Fiber Mill.  I won't be buying any more fiber till I can get this task done.  That would also include whatever rovings and little bunches of fleece I have in my stash.  I am also going to list some of my stash in my etsy store.  Gonna have a pretty good sale going on by the weekend.  I also decided to get rid of some stuff I don't use anymore.  Going to list it on Ebay and hope it sells.  Got quite a few things to sell.  I'm going to be pretty busy going thru stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment