Thursday, May 13, 2010

Storm

Yesterday we had a horrid storm. Worst I've seen at my house. I was at work when it came thru Lexington but when I got home the damage had been done. Praise God nothing major happened! I had two big limbs off the trees next to my house break. One broke over the neighbors fence with no damage as I could see. The other broke and landed on my powerline that went to my house! Scared me to death!! I made a call to the power company and reported it. I had bible study last night in Roanoke so by the time I got home we had power and the branches were cut. I don't really know who cut the trees but they cut both of them up. Thank you to whoever did that!! Now this afternoon I get to clean up the mess. I still can't really get in my front door!!

No comments:

Post a Comment