Thursday, June 10, 2010

Daily Confession

Today is a good day. I will have lots of fun and learn new things. The life of God is in me and His life gives light to my mind. I am strong and healthy. I am well favored spirit, soul, and body. The life of God is in me and His life gives health to my body. The angels of God are around me and protect me, so nothing bad happens to me. And God gives me what I need for each day so I have no lack, but I have abundance. And God gives me the wisdom and understanding in every situation I face, so I know what to do. I am nice. I am polite. I keep my body under control. And in everything I do I do my best. I know my God and in Him I am strong and do great things. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Repeat every morning or as many times as necessary throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment