Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happenings at Living Water Farm

Well alot has happened at our farm since I last posted. Simi, the white pony got gelded and now he is out with Amanda's pony Daisy. Daisy had to come home due to Amanda changing jobs. She is doing pretty well now and even better since Simi moved in with her. Amanda is still going to a few shows and we are to get Simi started on being a riding pony. He has had the saddle on once and did very well. Sadarian and Seven are now buds again. I haven't ridden all summer and hope to get on with it as it gets cooler. I am going to start working toward my Parelli Levels achievements and can pass Level 1 right now. As soon as I can get some help I will get it taped and on youtube to be submitted to Parelli. As soon as I get my Savvy Club membership started again. I now only have 4 rabbits with one going to SAFF in a few weeks to be sold. I will try to post my day to day happenings on my Parelli journey and some spinning things as well. Right now I'm spinning some suri alpaca to send to Leslie in Meadows of Dan. (as soon as her store is reopened) I also opened up an etsy store and I might post it on there. If you want to check it out you can go to tlrobertson.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. I'm looking forward to reading more about your Parelli journey!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to new yarns and next spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!! New yarns, next spring and the new shop. I am hoping to get some yarn spun up over the winter and also to create a new needle felted picture. Are you going to SAFF??? I will get more "paint" (felting fiber)while I'm there. I'll be going in four days! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete